Guide: There are windows in the home, windows have been used for a long time more or less will have some problems, such as: water seepage, can not pull, can not open, severe deformation, etc., people often think these are minor problems, but these problems It will leave hidden dangers to safety, so people need to pay attention to the daily maintenance of windows.
Is it OK to wipe the window? Of course not. The maintenance of the window is not only for daily cleaning and maintenance, but more importantly, how to seal it. The quality of the seal directly affects the safety of the entire home life. Today, furniture fans will tell you how to maintain windows.
Thinking about which hotel in hong kong
for hotel booking? Get the best price guaranteed at GDH Hotel Hong Kong. Good location surrounded by shopping malls, restaurants & popular attractions. Book your stay now!
Door and window maintenance
General window maintenance should be done:
1. After the door and window are installed, the surface protective film of the profile should be torn off and scrubbed clean. Otherwise, the protective film adhesive will remain on the profile and it is difficult to clean;
2, the balance hole is the window frame of the door and window, the sash is used for drainage and decompression of the hole, daily maintenance should avoid the debris blocking the balance hole, affecting the airtight performance and watertight performance of the window;
3, track blockage and rusting of doors and windows is an important factor affecting the rainproof and waterproof of doors and windows, so in daily maintenance, we must pay attention to the regular cleaning of the track to ensure no blockage of particles and dust, and secondly to wash with soapy water to prevent Rusty surface;
pay attention to window maintenance
4. The window sash should be closed in time on a windy day;
5, the casement window sash can not hang heavy objects on the hand;
6, the track window frame to avoid being hit by hard objects, otherwise the window frame and track deformation affect the rain resistance;
7. Do not open the door lock with wet hands or splash corrosive solvents on wooden doors and door locks;
Swing open window
8. Open the upper hanging window by changing the direction of the switch handle to achieve different opening, to understand how to operate, so as not to cause damage;
9, open the doors and windows should not hard push the glass, otherwise it will easily lead to loose glass;
10. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass to avoid damage to the glass due to damage to the body;
11. After the window glass is damaged, please ask the professional to carry out maintenance;
12. When using the screen fan of the sliding window, please pay attention to the vertical frame of the inner rail push-pull fan to maintain a good sealing performance;
13. Frequently-moving hardware fittings such as hinges and locks should be tightened immediately when loosening occurs;
14. When wiping the glass, do not allow the cleaning agent or water to penetrate into the gap of the glass bead to avoid deformation of the bead;
15. The yarn fan can self-removal the rubber strip of the fixed gauze, take down the gauze, and wash it with water-soluble detergent.
Extended reading: What issues should be paid attention to when decorating doors and windows
Aluminum window, steel window and blinds are three common types of windows. Different types of windows have different maintenance methods:
Aluminum alloy doors and windows have strong performance against wind pressure, water tightness, thermal insulation, etc., and the decorative effect is very good. It stands out among many door and window materials and becomes the key object of modern home decoration. To extend its service life, it is necessary to pay attention to:
1. If the aluminum alloy doors and windows are rusted due to oxidation, the aluminum rust can be gently scraped off with a small knife, then washed with soapy water, dried with a dry cloth, and then wiped with a dry cloth after being waxed, it is smoother. new;
2, aluminum alloy door and window in the usual use, the push and pull action should be light, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the sash, push and pull to go with the flow. If you find that there is difficulty, you must not hard pull hard, you should first eliminate the existing faults;
3, ash, deformation is the main reason for the difficulty of pushing and pulling of aluminum alloy doors and windows, to keep the door frame clean, especially to keep the door and window push-pull position clean. A vacuum cleaner can be used to remove a large amount of dust from the inside of the tank and inside the door seal;
4. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, people should try not to step on the aluminum frame, and do not hold the frame as a person's support;
5, aluminum alloy doors and windows can choose to use a soft cloth dampened with water or a neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, but can not use decontamination powder, toilet detergent and other strong acid and alkali detergent;
6. After the rainy day, the wet glass and door and window frame should be wiped out in time, paying special attention to drying the chute. The chute is used for a long time, the friction is increased, and a little oil or a layer of fire wax oil may be added;
7. Always check the joints of the aluminum alloy frame, tighten the bolts in time, and replace the damaged parts. positioning the vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows such as shaft pins, wind braces, and floor springs, always check them, and regularly add lubricating oil to keep them clean and flexible;
8. Sealing tops and glass seals are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of doors and windows. If they fall off, they should be repaired and replaced in time;
9. Always check the joints of the aluminum alloy frame wall. If the looseness is too long, the frame will be deformed as a whole, so that the doors and windows cannot be closed and sealed. Therefore, the loose screw at the joint should be tightened immediately. If the base of the screw is loose, apply a small amount of cement to seal with a strong epoxy glue.
plastic steel window
The comprehensive performance of plastic steel doors and windows is the same as that of aluminum alloy doors and windows, and the maintenance requirements are the same as those of aluminum alloy doors and windows. However, plastic steel doors and windows are resistant to acid and alkali, and can be cleaned with ordinary detergent such as soapy water, but the surface of plastic doors and windows is not rubbed, especially pay attention not to scratch, do not get contaminated with gasoline, banana water and other solvents. Also prevent exposure to boiling water and contact with high temperature deformation. During the use and cleaning process, the bottom frame of the doors and windows should not be pushed and hit with hard objects such as knives and hammers.
In many instances, choosing an interior designer
who has worked for someone you know is great. However, you should also find new interior designer by yourself.
plastic steel window
In addition to the daily maintenance after the installation is completed, the fans of the furniture remind everyone that the inspection after the installation is also necessary. After the window is installed, it is generally necessary to check the following five aspects:
1. Whether the window frame or the profile weld of the fan has cracks;
2. Whether the window fan has obvious deformation, warpage, and flat fan sag;
3. Check the seal strip and the strip for shrinkage, deformation and clearance;
4. Whether the hardware accessories are broken, damaged or tight;
5. Whether the drain hole is unobstructed.
Blinds have the advantages of convenient and beautiful, warm in winter and cool in summer, and protect privacy. They are widely used in office and home, but the blades of the blinds are easy to accumulate dust and need regular cleaning and maintenance.
1. Usually use a cloth or a brush to sweep. After a few months, you can take off the curtains and wipe them with a damp cloth, or use a medium detergent (such as washing spirit or washing powder) to scrub with water.
2. Some tracks of blinds are glued together. When cleaning, be careful not to let the rails and shafts get water. Some rails can be waterproof, so you don't have to pay special attention to water;
3. When cleaning the louver doors and windows, put a linen glove on the outside of the rubber glove (no burlap gloves can be replaced by the old wire gloves), and the linen gloves are stained with detergent, and the louver door blades are wiped by hand in a row. In case the linen gloves are dirty, just wash the linen gloves with a hand washing method. Finally, replace the new linen gloves with water and wipe the louver doors and windows with the cleaning agent and you're done;
4. When cleaning the louver doors and windows, the movement should be light, so as not to damage the blinds or the rope.
With the diversification of home design, people have a variety of choices for windows. In order to make the home life more beautiful and healthier, the windows should be cleaned and maintained regularly according to the type of windows Osteogenic Sarcoma